Welcome to the Fire Station Waterloo Site operated by Revere Pub Company. We are very pleased to welcome you to our Site, but before you read on, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to read the important materials that follow. The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the "Terms") that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you. The following points may help you to understand the legal environment in which we operate:
All of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
The name of our company, divisions, various brands and breweries are trade marks belonging to us and are registered in many different countries. This is also true of many of the other logos and creative materials that you will see on our product pack and on this Site. We (and the other owners of other materials used on this Site) are proud of these precious assets and make every effort to protect them. We would ask you to note that any use or reproduction of these trade marks is prohibited.
We provide this Site "as is". We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format;
- Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses;
- All materials will be accurate or complete.
- Our Liability - to the fullest extent possible at law we (and all of our sister, parent subsidiary companies and agencies) exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Links to other sites - Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
There may be other legal notices on areas of this Site which relate to your use of specific areas.
We may amend this legal notice from time to time.
These Terms and any matter relating to this Site will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.
This Site is made available by The Revere Group - referred to in this statement as "we" or "us". The Site is hosted for us by 93ft.com.
When you email us, or use a contact form within this site: We will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We will not publish your email address on our Site. Unless you give your explicit permission we will not use your name and email address to send you, nor allow any associated companies to send you, any unwanted marketing information.
Cookies - we may use "cookies" to help us recognise you on any return visits you make to our Site and to make any form filling procedures easier for you. Cookies are small pieces of information which will be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The cookies used by us will not give us any personal details about you.